Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Duration: 2 year full time Degree Course.
• General category Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation Examination.
• Reserve category Candidate (SC, ST, OBC) should have secured at least 45% marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation Examination.
• Admission only through Entrance Exam conducted by Kumaun University Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (U.G. or P.G.) are eligible subject to their U.G. or P.G. Result is declared and available to the University on or before Admission date of B.Ed. course.
Approved Intake: 100
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a 2-year bachelor’s degree course aimed at training students to become teachers.
State Quota: Rs. 42000 (Per Year)
Management Quota: Rs. 55000 (Per Year)
NRI Quota: Rs. 75000 (Per Year)
Examination fee As Per University Norms
FEE SCHEDULE FOR B. Ed.:
• First Year Fee - At the time of admission.
• Second Year Fee - On or before 30th May
• Note: Fee is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable/Non-Adjustable